Industrial Pipe Welder
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: minimum 1 year
Pay: $24.00 – $34.00 per hour/ $120.00 weekly per diem
Supplemental Pay: Bonus Opportunities
Expected hours: 50 – 60 per week
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Welder to join the United team. You must be able to comprehend individual project scopes, interpret blueprints and collaborate with other professionals on the job to ensure a mutual understanding of responsibilities. A successful Welder will operate as a team player, furthering the goals of the company as a whole and co-workers individually, while being a self-starter who can work independently.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Perform pipe welding tasks in accordance with blueprints, specifications, and industry standards
- Build, caliper, plumb, assemble, and fabricate pipes and pipe systems
- Weld pipes using various techniques such as TIG, MIG, and Stick welding
- Ensure the quality and integrity of welded joints
- Inspect and test welded joints for leaks or defects
- Collaborate with other team members to complete projects on time and within budget
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Proficient in pipe welding techniques and practices
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical drawings
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in measurements
- Knowledge of rigging procedures for moving heavy pipes or equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair welding equipment as needed
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- 401(k)/ 401(k) matching up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance after 60 days
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 10 hour shift/ Day shift
- Monday to Friday/ weekends as needed
- Work Environment: Outdoors, construction
- Candidates must be able to pass any required drug test, background check, and new
hire physical examination.
- Candidates must be able to maintain complete confidentiality of any information s/he encounters.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
The Company reserves the right to revise and alter this job description as needed.