Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: minimum 1 year
Pay: $24.00 – $34.00 per hour/ $125.00 weekly per diem
Supplemental Pay: Bonus Opportunities
Expected hours: 50 – 60 per week
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Ironworker to join the United team. You must be able to comprehend individual project scopes, interpret blueprints and collaborate with other professionals on the job to ensure a mutual understanding of responsibilities. A successful Ironworker will operate as a team player, furthering the goals of the company as a whole and co-workers individually, while being a self-starter who can work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Build and assemble structural iron and steel components
- Rig and hoist heavy materials using cranes and other equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and engineering drawings
- Operate machinery such as press brake machines, plasma cutting equipment, and other tools
- Fabricate and weld metal components
- Use hand tools to cut, shape, and solder metal pieces
- Assemble and install iron and steel structures according to specifications
- Strong mechanical knowledge and understanding of construction principles
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, and engineering drawings
- Experience operating machinery such as press brake machines and plasma cutting equipment
- Ability to fabricate and weld metal components
- Skilled in using hand tools to cut, shape, and solder metal pieces
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Physical strength and stamina to perform heavy lifting and work at heights
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- 401(k)/ 401(k) matching up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance after 60 days
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday/ weekends as needed
- Work Environment: Outdoors, construction
Candidates must be able to pass any required drug test, background check, and new hire physical examination. Candidates must be able to maintain complete confidentiality of any information s/he encounters. Must be authorized to work in the US.
The Company reserves the right to revise and alter this job description as needed.