Full-Service Industrial Construction
United Group Services is a full-service industrial construction company that, through a proper blend of innovation, quality workmanship, and comprehensive services, collaborates with our clients to eliminate variables in uncertain and necessary aspects of their business to solve output problems and deliver optimal project outcomes, increasing efficiencies and profitability.
Our Industrial Construction Services
Founded solely as a process piping contractor, we have consistently expanded our service offerings to better serve the needs of our clientele.
Code Work “R” “U” “PP”
We maintain our "R" "U" "PP" stamps in accordance with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.Learn More
United's laser scanning services and construction layout expertise can assist in meeting project deadlines and cost and risk.Learn More
Our shop includes segregated carbon and stainless steel facilities including a separate clean room for sanitary piping.Learn More
IMECH is the HVAC branch of United Group Services. We have vast experience in all aspects of Commercial and Industrial HVAC.Learn More
With decades of experience in the mechanical field, our installation teams routinely fabricate, weld, and install complex piping systems.Learn More
United has the knowledge, the people, and tools to address all aspects of your maintenance needs, regardless of the industry.Learn More
Our service is structured to handle all your rigging needs, from small pick-and-place jobs to multi-million-dollar plant relocations.Learn More
Our skilled and experienced craftsmen specialize in providing quality industrial insulation and scaffolding to service our client’s needs.Learn More
From simple support sundries to complex cambered support beams, United is your one-stop resource for all of your Structural Steel needs.Learn More
We Are United
"I Wanted to send a quick note to let you know how much we appreciate the partnership with UGS. During our morning construction meeting today, we were discussing an incident another contractor had your team did a great job stepping in the conversation. United reinforced Nucor’s expectations and talked about how we can help contractors when an incident occurs.."
"I wanted to send thanks for the successful execution of the Pegasus project and specifically recognize the Account Manager for his leadership of the field activities. He has always been easy to work with and maintained a positive working relationship with the entire Dow team throughout the job. He sets safety as Number One priority for all UGS crews and leads by example, taking quick and appropriate actions on safety violations when necessary. He provides great follow-though on details, with good tracking information and supporting documentation on field changes."
"I just wanted to take a minute and thank each and every person involved with the Sub Loop 600 Valve and Gasket Replacement project safely completed on Sunday. I called Heather this morning first thing and asked if there were any issues and I am proud to tell you all that there was not one issue. I have worked a lot of places and with a lot of contractors but have rarely seen the level of team work you all showed yesterday. Please thank all your men and women for a job well done!"
"On behalf of WPP, I would like to thank you and UGS for taking on this job in short notice and performing with 0 safety incidents. Feedback from our plant team included the ease and flexibility that came with working with your personnel!"
The United Process
- Align our values around safety, quality, and service
- Develop a sound understanding of our partners’ needs and goals
- Directly engage team members during each phase of the process
Project Value Assessment
- Uniquely tailor proposals and estimates to each client’s needs and expectations
- Work directly with owner and design professionals to innovate and provide cost and time-saving solutions
- Provide solutions through our national network of industry partners, regardless of project size, complexity, or location
Constructability and Planning
- Offer a technology-driven approach to constructability and planning
- Custom-tailor execution plans for each project
- Identify conflicts, design issues and coordination problems before project mobilization
- Break down any project into systematic packages
- Utilize systems through the entire project lifecycle, Estimate -> Planning -> Fabrication -> Installation -> Closeout
- Use technology to build, install, and track work packages
On Demand Progress Updates
- Track the progress in our fabrication shop in real-time
- Work packaging structure allows tracking systems to be tailored custom to any project and task
- Flexible systems allow for internal, and customer reporting needs to be met
- Continuously introduce new technology into the workforce to allow for increased leadership and craft engagement and productivity improvement
- Ensure that the field team gets what it needs when it needs it with the support of the entire organization
- Provide solutions, not problems
- Never leave a site “Until every inch of the project is verified to completion”
- Support the process with various resources with different skill sets and specialties
- Provide a collaborative approach to turnovers
United is comprised of highly skilled and experienced craft professionals that possess the know-how to execute successful construction projects regardless of the size or complexity.
Air/Gas SeparationLearn More
Alternative FuelsLearn More
Chemical ProcessingLearn More
Consumer ProductsLearn More
Food & BeverageLearn More
Power GenerationLearn More
Pulp & PaperLearn More
Steel & FoundryLearn More
Don’t see your industry?Contact Us
UGS By The Numbers
10.7Average Years of Employee Service
10,866,852Hours since OSHA lost time recordable
99%2022 Radiography pass rate
We are where you are
At United, the relationships and trust we’ve built with our clients have continuously led us to expand our footprint and complete projects throughout the continental United States.
States United Has Worked In
United Service Area (National Reach)